Review of Transformers The Movie (BSA 106)

Review of Transformers The Movie

Image result for transformers the movie

Transformers The Movie is a science fiction animation movie which was released back then in 1986. The animation quality is pretty good for 1986 production, yet I don't think that the story plot is really interesting. The story pretty much tells about Ultra Magnus and the transformers fight planet Unicron and the deceptions in 2005. Me myself, not a fan of transformers, but if I compare this movie to the modern one, obviously my choice fall on the modern one. If we look based on the story plot and the animation, it totally has a huge gap.

Actually I was confused when I was watching the movie, from what I got is they are fighting each other in order to get the matrix (which both parties want it) and the rest of the scenes are filled with it as well. The movie itself is pretty intense, all the fighting scenes really drew my attention. It is pretty interesting that the people who worked behind the movie were being able to develop the ideas and all those detailed planets and robots. The music is just really cool! It really followed the 1980s music at that time, but I felt that some parts of it is too exaggerate where the singer sings really loud. But, overall it is a good movie.

Transformers were originally designed for toys, but it has been adapted into a very successful animation and film series. It is one of a good ways to promote the toys, it doesn't just change the toys industry, but also impacts a lot in film and animation industry. So far, Transformers is one of the world's best selling film series.

Comments

Popular Posts