Music Background for Dragged In! (BSA 127)

Music Background for Dragged In!

Hi guys! I think I'm finished with my animation. Currently I'm exporting my animation into quick time, can't wait to see it gets done. Previously in my animatic, I used this music as my music background:

https://www.dievantile.com/2015/10/06/broken-heart/

I got this music from internet in dievantile official website. The title of the music is broken heart, which is dievantile's latest one. Di evantile (I don't know whether it's his real name or not) is an electronic music composer, studio musician, and sound designer. What I like from this music is that it is very emotional and somehow matches really well with my animation. The only problem is I couldn't manage the good ending part. Since this music is 3 minutes and 14 seconds long, obviously there will some part being cut as my animation is only around 1 minute and 20 seconds long. I tried to use the sound element editor in toon boom, but it still didn't work. I could notice something's odd at the end of my animation, especially the credit part.

So, finally I decided to find a new one from dievantile and I found this one:

https://www.dievantile.com/2016/09/12/when-hope-disappears/

The title is very epic and when I tried to apply it in Dragged In! it actually works. The music matches with my scenes and also I'm able to edit the ending part, so it doesn't sound weird at all. And the credit part ends well.

Comments

Popular Posts