Iantha's Walking Cyle (BSA 127)

Iantha's Walking Cyle

Deep in sadness, Iantha decided to head off to the balcony to find fresher air. I did a little bit of walking cycle, even though she is wearing a dress, I still want to show her elegant side, which is not easy. So I searched several references and tried to put in practice of that. I couldn't find the one which exactly the same, but at least I got the inspiration from it.



Some of the shots from my animatic:






My animation:



Since Iantha is walking from 3/4 backside view, to show that she is walking elegantly, I just changed her hips and her lower dress part when she is walking. It is quite hard to move her hands, and in my opinion that hands are quite stiff and the walking cycle doesn't look too smooth. But since I still have another 3 to 4 weeks until the due date, I'll try my best to make it looks the best:)

Comments

Popular Posts