Iantha's Planet Animation Scene Fixed Part 2 (BSA 127)

Iantha's Planet Animation Scene Fixed Part 2 

Just as my promised last time, this time I will post about the newest update of the landscape part as I have made a little changes in it, especially on the waterfall where you can see now that the water looks like it is flowing. After a week extending the frames and adding key frames again into it, I will add some sound files on the next class session.

I did a little research about waterfall, several gifs at the internet actually gave me an idea, these are some of it:

Image result for waterfall gif

Image result for waterfall gif
(This gif looks almost identical as my landscape)

So I drew a white line to make it seems like a stream and keep doing it for each frames until it finishes. This is the final animation part:





Comments

Popular Posts