Adding Sound Files (BSA 127)

Adding Sound Files

I finally finished everything in my animation, so I started to import all the sound files which I have searched before and save it. Most of the sound files I got from SIT screen art resources drive which is pretty complete and a lot of variety. But since there is a space scene at the beginning of my animation, so I have to searched for an appropriate sound effect. There are a total of 15 sound effects that are being used in my animation. Here are some of it:

This is the beginning part of it where I put the space sound effect. I got this sound file from http://soundbible.com/tags-space.html.


This is the zooming part of Iantha's castle with the bird and waterfall sound effects:


This is my favourite part among the others as Iantha is screaming and desperately asking for help. I mixed some sound files for this part.:



Comments

Popular Posts