Disturbing Film Scenes (BSA 106)

Disturbing Film Scenes

Image result for the ring

I've been watching quite a lot of movies with all genres, but mostly sci-fi, fantasy and mystery. But, couple years ago, horror and gore were one of my favourites theme and I watch and read a lot of it. From all animes and movies that I've watched, there's nothing that creeps me out except The Ring. Yea, I'm sure most of you know about this already. There's one scene when the sadako comes out from the TV screen and crawls... I still remember that scene which sometimes creeps me out when I look at a blank TV screen.

The second most terrifying movie for me is Conjuring 2nd. I couldn't sleep for days just because of the villain character, the VALAK... But, I'm still curious on its newest movie as they are making the movie for Valak itself.



Comments

Popular Posts