DRAGGED IN! Backstory (BSA 127)

DRAGGED IN! Backstory

This is the week my assignment due!!! So excited

Dragged In! is the final title for my project because I think it gives more mysterious and curiosity effects for readers rather than my previous title, "The Life of Brianna". The main reason for me to create this story is not just basically just for an assignment, with this story I want to show people that drawings have life and feelings. Just like when pianists play their piano, their soul combines with it which gives a very emotional impact to the audiences, drawings are the same. Brianna dedicated her life to it, as she finds that drawing is the only thing that can entertain her from her miserable life, her drawings become real and alive! And I also have a moral value in my story is to: 

"Give thanks for everything you have"   

1. The reason I choose Brianna's personality for my main character:
Emotional and fantasy drawings have always been my interests since long long time ago. I really like to show several facial expressions that show what the character is feeling, mostly are sadness, fear, freedom and anger.

High school girls are always indicated to have fun and happy life, but not Brianna. Brianna herself is a typical high school girl who lost hope after something bad happened to her, but she is actually strong deep inside her heart and a persistent young girl.

2. The reason I choose Aglea and The Kraken for my second leads:
Brianna, who is trapped inside her reality world wants a freedom in a world that she can't has, which is in a fantasy dreamland. Just like any young teenagers who want a happy ending for their story so does Brianna. She is actually planning to draw a handsome prince to save her main character in the end, but it turns out she is the one who gonna continue the story in her own story.




Comments

Popular Posts