Storyboard Inspiration (BSA 127)

STORYBOARD INSPIRATION

In another 4 weeks, my classmates and I have to submit our first proposal assignment regarding our short animation project. Before we get into our project further, we first have to develop the concept art and storyboards for around 30 to 60 seconds long.

Me myself, I've sketched around 30 panel thumbnails for my storyboard and created 2 main characters. I made one of my characters in photoshop during the holidays and I'm going to draw it again in ToonBoom Harmony later on. I hope it is going to turn out well since I have been expecting this so much :)

This is one of my characters concept art, haven't decided her name yet, but she is the second lead in my story. Hope you guys like her.


I'll make her a little bit more simple in ToonBoom and reducing the amount of details I'm using. 

Comments

Popular Posts